Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Puppies and Cables and Memes...oh my!

I shouldn't be posting this, since it's a gift I won't be able to give until March, and the recipient's mom occasionally reads this blog, but I won't name names...and it came out so cute, I just had to share. I turned down the collar because it looked weird when I left it up -- too bad I didn't realize that before or I wouldn't have added the now-superfluous button holes up there. Oh well -- design feature. I especially like the puppy buttons I picked up at SnB at The Point last night.

BIG NEWS...at this very moment, SAM is on her way to NYC. YAY! Pics to come after she does many cute things and I record them on camera.

I was tagged by Crafty Girl's Life to answer this MEME (how do you say that? I really never heard of it before I started knitting and blogging, and now I've heard it a bunch of times!)

4 Jobs I've had in my life.
Assembly line picker and packer at Gibson's factory
Mascot for New Haven Ravens (Minor League baseball team)
Computer teacher at St. George's College in Kingston, JA
Jack of all trades at Rocket Books

4 Movies you watch over and over.
The Princess Bride
Cruel Intentions
A Christmas Story
Gladiator

4 TV shows you love to watch.
Survivor
Scrubs
American Idol
Everwood

4 Websites you visit daily.
CNN
Second Breakfast
All my knitting friends' blogs -- there are more than 4!

Yarn Harlot
Breast Cancer Site - to fund free mammograms!

4 Places you'd rather be right now.
Scuba diving in Roatan
Knitting at The Point
Hanging out with Sam (soon to be here!)
Drinking wine in front of a fireplace with my friends while a blizzard rages outside

And I'm done!

No comments: