Monday, September 11, 2006

2 - 0!

That's our record so far, after a much more comfortable game against Penn State on Saturday. I say comfortable because ND was much more in control of this game than the previous GA Tech contest...not because I was more comfortable. Standing for the entire game (4 hours!) created a lot less exhaustion 10 years ago, and we were pooped when we got home, but I'll be damned if I was going to be the only one sitting down in the student section!

Luckily we powered up before the game at sensational tailgaters hosted by A Second Breakfast & her family and my JA friend Brian & his family. I had veggie burgers at the latter and Polish brewski's at the former...a lovely combination.

And I finished one of Dave's socks! I need to make the second one now, and I've already cast on. I think the foot needs to be a little bit longer, and I'll add a bit more grey at the toe...who says they have to be exactly the same?

6 comments:

schrodinger said...

Holy crap that's a LOT of people.

Well done on finishing one of the socks, here's to the next one.

Phillipa Sara said...

Big kisses for Brian the next time you see him.

Mirra Fine, Graphic Designer said...

Looks like so much fun!

Wish I could knit more than just scarves!

Kathy G said...

You're absolutely right! There is no reason 2 socks must be total twins!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I really appreciate that you even look! :)

Renee said...

HERE COME THE IRISH HERE COME THE IRISH

Anonymous said...

ummmm Michelle...I was counting on you guys to beat that terrible team from up north (and go Irish!) Susi