Thursday, October 18, 2007

The pumpkin hats, they just keep on coming

I wanted to share these cute pics from last weekend with you before RHINEBECK completely takes over my blog. And that's only 2 days away so I realized I was running out of time. Our friends Cherisse & Steve came to visit our "country house" from the great big city, along with their cute son Jack (who would not leave his hat on long enough to get a good shot of him in it!). We did lots of fall stuff like go on a hayride, pick out pumpkins and eat apple pie. Now I just need to carve up all of the pumpkins we have been hoarding for the last few months...because jack-o-lanterns are fun, and roasted pumpkin seeds are even better!

Totally off-topic -- does anyone watch Dirty Sexy Money? I DVR'd it to give it a try, and I am hooked. At first I was annoyed with Nate's constant honesty (ok I KNOW his name is Nick, but he'll always be Nate Fisher to me), but now I think it makes things interesting. We'll see.

5 comments:

Heather said...

You two, (and a half), are just too damn cute!
You've got the cute house, cute friends, cute pumpkins.... cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!
Looks like you're really enjoying it up there and that makes me happy :o) Although I wish we could hang out more often :o(
Have fun at Rhinebeck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phillipa Sara said...

Next year you'll be taking Bacon to the pumpkin patch...how have you been feeling?

Moonlit Goddess said...

I've never had fresh roasted pumpkin seeds, but might try them this year. Do you pop them open like a sunflower seed or just eat the whole thing? Have fun at Rhinebeck! Don't do anything that we at Frog Pond wouldn't do :o) Sandy

schrodinger said...

Cute, cute, cute. I hope you had fun at Rhinebeck, sorry I missed seeing you there.

The house insides look great, you're really coming along with everything :)

Jeanine said...

Great pics! I DO watch Dirty Sexy Money and I love it!