Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Anniversary to Us!

4 years ago today, I got hitched to my hubby, Dave. It was a grand old party with fantabulous Fall weather, and tonight we're going out for a simple yet yummy Italian meal in the East Village to celebrate. Since we're going away next weekend, I didn't go too crazy with a gift, just got him a Fodor's Hong Kong book. And I'm trying to whip up a hat to match the alpaca scarf I made him in May, but I'm not sure it's going to fit. I know it looks skinny from the pic but the yarn is super stretchy (and super soft...)

The Greta poncho is really growing, and I love working with the yarn. I was secretly pleased at SnB on Tuesday when some random customer at The Point wanted to know where she could get my yarn. I think it's lovely, too!

I finally got my labels from Heirloom Labels, aren't they cute? I can't wait to apply them to my handmade goods.

In other big news, I had a little Soap and Knit party on Monday night to watch the debut of our SnB friend Nicole Forester as Cassie on Guiding Light. It was pretty cool to see someone we knew on the soaps! And we also found out that the fabulous Heather got a book contract to write a knitting book. I'm so proud of her, because she is awesome!

And that's all for now, folks!

No comments: