Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

Sorry it's been a while since my last update, did you miss me? David & I were on vacation in Colorado. I love going to Colorado with its open lands so different from what I'm used too, and its big sky. It's just beautiful. And Boulder, where our good friends Todd & Jenni live, offers head-spinning varieties of sustenance for vegetarians. Are there any other veggies out there who kind of freeze up when a restaurant has more than 1 or 2 options for you to choose from? I can't decide, it's a lot of pressure, I'm not used to having choices!!!

Luckily I finished the Honeymoon Cami right before leaving for the west, and it made 2 appearances -- here I am in Aspen, ready to head for some wine. It fits so perfectly, I love it! I'm a little scared to wash it, but I want to wear it to the MI Fiber Fest this weekend so I'm about to plunge it into the sink and pray for no serious mis-shaping/unravelling results. I also have another FO that I can't post a pic of until its recipient sees it (but thanks to Heather for the pattern!)

More pics to come tomorrow!

4 comments:

Passionknitly said...

the Cami looks great! What kind of fiber is it made of again?

Sounds like you had an awesome trip!

schrodinger said...

The Cami looks lovely, hmmm maybe I should knit one after all...

Glad you had a great trip

Kathy G said...

Hey - looks like you've got some good friends in nice places as well! I've heard Colorado is heavenly in the summer. Hopefully, someday...

:)

Anonymous said...

OMG your cami is awesome! It fits so perfectly! Way to go, and I love the off-white color choice--shows off your nice tan skin :)