Friday, August 04, 2006

Broken

Sorry for the lack of knitting content, but on the car ride out to CT I broke my very skinny #1 straight needles and just got a chance to get some new ones today (metal this time). I don't know if I can knit now, however, due to a self-induced thumb injury. I've had a really rough week (besides Brady's wonderful birth)! My car broke down, my dad had a hernia operation, I sliced my thumb and had to go to the ER, we had some pet issues...the list goes on. But we're all okay (except maybe not the car...I'm waiting to hear on that).

In good news, I've got some more pics of Brady, Sam and their friends to share. And it makes me happy to share them.

6 comments:

schrodinger said...

So sorry you've had such a tough week. Glad that everyone is okay in the end. Good luck with the car.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, that's a lot of stuff. Pet issues=no fun for anybody. But your new nephew is cute as a button :)

Passionknitly said...

CUTE nephew!!!

I still want the story on that self inflicted thumb injury!

Hope this week's going a bit more smoothly!

Kathy G said...

Hey, I'm in Michigan right now and the weather is BEAUTIFUL!!! Quite a lovely change from that horridly hot Georgia humidity we've been dealing with. The Michigan fiber fest sounds like fun...and it sounds like you could use some fun after the week you've had!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!
So funny that your title is "Broken" and the first picture is of me. Its very true .... 2 years 2 pregnancy's and things are defineitely broken...
I am so sorry that you had such a tough week when you were here. I hope you are having a great week now though. We miss you and cant wait until sept to see you again.
Love you!
Broken in Ct

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your bad week. Glad Dad and the pets are okay now. Slicing thumbs must be in season since Jessamyn sliced hers last week. Hope your thumb is healing.

Hang in there and thanks for the cute pictures of cute Brady.