Friday, March 24, 2006

Shuffle!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jess! Hope you're celebrating well today!

I'm listening to my ipod on "shuffle" -- there are like 10K songs on there so I really have no idea what is going to play next. There was a song from the Simpson's followed by Frank Zappa...it's great! All this music I forgot we even had!

Here's a shot of my Hourglass Sweater progress, because thinking about my empty apartment is not as much fun as thinking about my knitting. I have 1 sleeve done and attached to the body, and I spent a few hours yesterday casting on and ripping out the 2nd sleeve. I was trying to do the provisional cast-on with a cable needle instead of waste yarn, like I did for the first sleeve, so I wouldn't have to cut all the stitches out and stick the needle through later, when I was doing up the hem. But for some reason it was just a big P.I.T.A. and I couldn't get it for the life of me. So waste yarn it is!

Oh joy, joy, here come the Dead, Me and My Uncle...and I left his dead ass there by the side of the road!

Gratuitous shot of Sam in the City.

No comments: